policies, terms, and conditions
- While renting boards or participating in a lesson, participants must remain within 250 meters (approx. 820 feet) of the coastline.
- The use of a personal life vest is mandatory.
- Littering is strictly prohibited. If you do find any garbage, please pick it up or notify your guide.
- The use of a Lycra rash guard or 100% biodegradable sunscreen is recommended as solar protection.
- Participants must not be pregnant, have a medical history of any cardiac, neurological, or psychological problems, or be under the influence of any drugs, narcotics, or alcoholic beverages.
- Participants accept full responsibility to pay for any damage caused to the equipment.
To participate in any Paddle Zone activities, you must be at least 8 years of age with parent's or guardian's consent.
To use your own stand up paddle board, you must be 15 years of age with parent's or guardian's consent.
In case of cancellation or changes to reservations, we must be notified by e-mail at least 24-hours before the scheduled booking.
If you cancel your reservation...
...24-hours or more before your scheduled booking, you will receive 100% of your money back.
...12-24 hours before your scheduled booking, you will receive 50% of your money back.
...12-hours before or less before your scheduled booking, your payment is non-refundable.
If you do not show up for your scheduled booking, your payment is non-refundable.
Equipment Damage Policy
We require a $100 USD deposit to use our equipment. This deposit will be refunded to you upon receipt of our equipment in the condition it was given to you. You are responsible for paying for any damages you inflict upon our equipment.